The LimeSurvey is an open source tool, a leader in building online surveys, which is developed in language PHP.
The platform enables the development of surveys, publication and subsequent data collection. Includes a wide range of question types, allows several flexible options and provides an immediate and short statistical analysis of the results drawn from the surveys.
The LimeSurvey also allows the creation of conditional paths (dynamic surveys), export the results tables for various applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word and SPSS and also allows the export structures of the surveys to. CSV and. XML.
Inquiries may be, or not, anonymous and are translated into several languages.
With a choice of room types and templates, you can request a simple questionnaire to compose your own taste. The questionnaire must be public or by invitation only to be filled? The respondent fills in, or do you want data entry by research assistants to do? You make the choices!
course it is impossible to mention all the possibilities without becoming bogged down in an endless list that nobody reads. If you're wondering something is possible or not, you can use the online documentation page, or else contact us via the support section of this site.
Very often it is possible to LimeSurvey and manual administration of the questionnaires sent to your respondents to arrange. If it is not possible for an entire cohort at one time to send a questionnaire is often no longer feasible to send manually. A special monitoring system can help arrange this well. gems Tracker is a kind of tracking system, designed to work with questionnaire systems in particular LimeSurvey. More information about G emsTracker on the special page.
The department has been making MGZ years to the satisfaction of the program using LimeSurvey. The program is open source, meaning that the source code, and changes that you yourself can do. Because we as a developer on the project are connected, we as programmers contribute our bit to continually improve the program by our adjustments to give back to the community.
If you just want to try how LimeSurvey works, you can use the demo installation .
LimeSurvey basically contains everything you need for doing nearly every survey with grace.
LimeSurvey currently offers:
- Unlimited number of surveys at the same time
- Unlimited number of questions in a survey (only limited by your database)
- Unlimited number of participants to a survey
- Multi-lingual surveys
- 28 different question types with more to come
- WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Quotas management
- Integration of pictures and movies into a survey
- Creation of a printable survey version
- Conditions for questions depending on earlier answers (Skip Logic / Branching)
- Re-usable editable answer sets
- Ready-made importable questions
- Assessment surveys
- Anonymous and Not-Anonymous survey
- Open and closed group of participant surveys
- Optional public registration for surveys
- Sending of invitations, reminders and tokens by email
- Option for participants to buffer answers to continue survey at a later time
- Cookie or session based surveys
- Template editor for creating your own page layout
- Extended and user-friendly administration interface
- Back-office data entry possibility
- Survey expiry dates for automation
- Enhanced import and export functions to text, CSV, PDF, SPSS, R, queXML and MS Excel format
- Basic statistical and graphical analysis with export facility
- Screen Reader Accessiblity
- W3C compliance
- Supporting more than 50 different languages in frontend and backend
- A detailed manual is available in several languages in our Online Manual
....and many more small features we have left out so be sure to visit our online demo.